Please make all commercial, shop and industry postings here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP and GET LOTS OF BENEFITS
-We will do our best to MATCH or BEAT ANY ONLINE PRICE!
-FREE SHIPPING* on orders over $500 (*some restrictions apply)
-NO SALES TAX on out of state orders
-3 Retail Locations Alameda San Francisco San Mateo
-Validated parking at our Coyote Point Park / San Mateo location (when coming into shop)
CALL: 415.385.1224 or email email@example.com
KITESURF BRANDS WE CARRY as of 2011:
Top 10 Reasons to Support Your Local Shop
(hopefully Boardsports in the SF Bay Area)
1) Equipment Expertise & Service: Kiting and Windsurfing are complex sports from an equipment standpoint. We can help you with product knowledge , gear reviews, and local knowledge (what size kite/sail/board works best for each local spot). We will also show you how to set it up and rig it properly.
2) Gear Demos: We demo equipment at all of our locations. This allows you to really know what you are getting and know how much you like it!
3) Have Somewhere to Buy Accessories When You Need Them Most: When something breaks when you are out sailing or kiting, you can't buy a quick replacement online. If everyone shops online, the local shops go out of business and you have no where to go when the wind rocks, but you're missing a part. We will do our best to match online prices, so you get a good deal too!
4) Instant Gratification: When you are psyched to buy gear, why wait to receive it? Buy from us so you can walk away with gear in hand.
5) Buying Power Discounts: The more you buy from us, the more of a discount we can give you.
6) Warranty Support: If you have any issues with your gear, we shop can help support your warranty. That saves you the trouble of dealing with shipping your gear off to some far away place, and waiting for it to be fixed. We have even leant people equipment while they wait for theirs to be repaired for no extra charge.
7) Safety Knowledge: Any local shop is a great resource for helping you to stay safe. Most kite shops will not let people even buy kite equipment without the customer having taken lessons. Your local shop knows the local conditions and can outfit you with the right safety gear (knife, strobe light, whistle, spare line, etc.). Do you know how to perform a self rescue in the middle of the Bay? Let us help keep you informed and outfitted for safety.
Swap Meets: We host swap meets every season. This is a great way to buy inexpensive used gear. We usually have a special sale going on at the same time. We also sell all of our rental and demo gear so often have great deals on used gear.
9) Repair Services: We can help you with all of your gear repair needs. Support your local shop so you have somewhere to go to fix what breaks!
10) Feel Good Supporting Businesses That You Like: Find a shop you like and support them. Buying online can be an impersonal experience. Getting to know your local shop owners and shop employees can not only help your equipment buying needs, you may make new friends. Supporting your local community just feels good!
BOARDSPORTS CUSTOMER REVIEWS:
"Like most people, I looked online for prices and deals on kite equipment. I decided to buy my gear through Boardsports School & Shop and I'm so happy I did. They gave me a free rig session including how to rig my new kite, how to tune it, and how to care for it. They also showed me how to be comfortable launching and landing at the crowded beach. The info and help I received was invaluable. Thank you Boardsports!" - Tedd Paff, Boardsports School & Shop Customer
"I live over 4 hours away from this shop.....but I was searching for a new stand up paddle board and was a having a difficult time tracking one down or getting any help. I was calling shops from So-cal up to the Bay. These shops wouldn't even return my calls and one guy didn't even seem like he wanted to sell me a board and kept calling me "Bro" and "Dude" (I think he got hit on the head too many times by a longboard). I searched and found Jane at Boardsports. I called her up to see if they had the board I wanted in stock. They did not but she called the company and got one shipped to me in four days! Excellent service, very friendly, highly recommended! I hope to one day make it down and visit Jane and Rebecca and catch a few waves. Excellent Service!"‎ - Stephen, Boardsports School & Shop Customer
More customer accolades on our Testimonials page
http://boardsportsschool.com/kiteboardi ... timonials/
Boardsports School & Shop
Alameda - San Mateo - SF
Voted "Best of the Bay"
Jane and Rebecca (Boardsports) totally went to bat for me on a Naish kite warranty issue last season... On a kite I didn't even buy from them!
They ended up getting Naish to replace my kite with a demo of the next year's model.
There wasn't anything in this for them -- other than good Karma and having me as a stoked customer.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest