The New Standard

Please make all commercial, shop and industry postings here.
maxsteamer
Regular
Regular
Re: The New Standard

Post by maxsteamer » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:54 am

Ya!! OK? Well,

Today there was a boat here in front of the "Shellgate Launch" asking people if they needed lessons?? I asked them if they were working for "Boardsports" and they said no we don't have nothing to do with them.. I told them they could not be inside the Launch area and they told me to f**k off so I did ..after no one would talk to them they left and the beach smelled like gas.

I agree if someone needs a rescue a boat is a good thing, but man if this starts to catch on there will be a jetski or a boat at all the good spots and it will start to smell like the freeway and god help you if your down and they don't see you there. if one of your lines hooks any part of the boat at the speeds they get these days your front page news fo sho..

Max be with you " :pray: " Cuz it's pure-fun!!
http://www.cautionkites.com

Zombie
Spitfire
Trespass
DaKine
O'Neill

consumer
Regular
Regular

Post by consumer » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Salutation , Mr. CaptainJohn

My name is Prince Morimbe Tsegay II from the United Republic of Sierra Leone. I desire to purchase from you , your goods on kiteboarding lessons for your full asking price including an additional 1500$ American U.S.A.

Please contact me immediately so that I may arrange transfer to your banking sanctuary.

Yours truly,

Prince Tsegay II, descendant of Azlon.

maxsteamer
Regular
Regular

Re:

Post by maxsteamer » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:32 pm

consumer wrote:Salutation , Mr. CaptainJohn

My name is Prince Morimbe Tsegay II from the United Republic of Sierra Leone. I desire to purchase from you , your goods on kiteboarding lessons for your full asking price including an additional 1500$ American U.S.A.

Please contact me immediately so that I may arrange transfer to your banking sanctuary.

Yours truly,

Prince Tsegay II, descendant of Azlon.
Now that is some funny Sh*T fo sho... I love it!!!!

Zombie
Spitfire
Trespass
DaKine
O'Neill

Captain John
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Post by Captain John » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Prince Tsegay,

Where may I come visit you in your country? Perhaps it be best if I drive my boat to your palace dock, and pick-up you and your royal party. We could head out in full luxury right from your beachside courtyard. Do not worry about payment for fuel. I will catch a ride with the next container ship of Slingshot/GK kites coming from Thailand, stopping first in Sydney, next in Port Honolulu, then finally in Port LA. From there I (along with the US distributed SS/GKkites) will be trailered up through Santa Barbara and San Francisco-where I get dropped off. I could stay with the caravan all the way up to Victoria Island, (it's free gas anyway) but why push it??:) At this point, the semi is only a 1/8 full of kites anyways, so I'd feel bad for adding to the weight of the remaining products, let alone my towing drag. Perhaps the funds could be forwarded to the transit company for their endeavors to equip us all with eco-friendly kitesurfing gear...? I'm sure they would appreciate the kind donation.

Anyways, I am sure that catching a ride back from TseGayland won't be an issue, it's like we call in America "carpool".

Looing forward to seeing you on the water soon,

Captain John
KiteTheBay.com
KiteTheBay.com

rvv
Regular
Regular

Post by rvv » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:45 am

SSSSH! already !!! kiting is supposed to be fun right? beside that board skills aren't what hold most beDA BITSCHbeach! :mrgreen:
Royce V
KGBswag

dpca10
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by dpca10 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Today there was a boat here in front of the "Shellgate Launch" asking people if they needed lessons?? I asked them if they were working for "Boardsports" and they said no we don't have nothing to do with them.. I told them they could not be inside the Launch area and they told me to f**k off so I did ..after no one would talk to them they left and the beach smelled like gas.!
I don't usually get involved in your alameda politics :lol: But isn't the water (and beach) up to the mean high tide line public property. Wouldn't this allow a boater to teach lessons or come inside the launch area soliciting for lessons as long as they didn't set foot on the land since technically the bay and mean high tide land would fall under state/federal jurisdiction and not be subject to county ordnance. Which I assume is what allows boardsports exclusive teaching rights on the beach.

maxsteamer
Regular
Regular

Post by maxsteamer » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm

dpca10 wrote:
Today there was a boat here in front of the "Shellgate Launch" asking people if they needed lessons?? I asked them if they were working for "Boardsports" and they said no we don't have nothing to do with them.. I told them they could not be inside the Launch area and they told me to f**k off so I did ..after no one would talk to them they left and the beach smelled like gas.!
I don't usually get involved in your alameda politics :lol: But isn't the water (and beach) up to the mean high tide line public property. Wouldn't this allow a boater to teach lessons or come inside the launch area soliciting for lessons as long as they didn't set foot on the land since technically the bay and mean high tide land would fall under state/federal jurisdiction and not be subject to county ordnance. Which I assume is what allows boardsports exclusive teaching rights on the beach.
Yes you are right but if they hurt someone?? Guess who will pay..if you said you..you be right.. and our access will be in question...NICE!!!

Zombie
Spitfire
Trespass
DaKine
O'Neill

CdoG
Old School
Old School

Post by CdoG » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:04 am

I think Alameda's crown beach is a state beach

and i think the parks bounders get's into the waters..

and didn't jeff at kws have a hard time doing that.

Captain John
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Post by Captain John » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:14 pm

The KitePole
Attachments
thumbs_up_2 logo.jpg
thumbs_up_2 logo.jpg (1.2MiB)Viewed 7963 times
KiteTheBay.com

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 pm

You already got called on it by some of the users here, is this another ad-pic? :?: To date, you've pretty much only used this site and posted to promote your boat pole. It should have been posted in 'Industry Soapbox' anyway, to which it's moved to now. Kiteboarding is 80% kite-flying skills anyway, board skills come after kite-flying skills.