Brazil News

Please make all commercial, shop and industry postings here.
Czech
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Brazil News

Post by Czech » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:05 pm

MaximRio considered an elite travel operator in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, realizes that every client may have different needs. We go out of our way to make sure your expectations are lived up to.

Rio is different from any other part of Brazil, it is here where vibrant and exotic nightlife entwine with extreme sports, luscious scenery and sandy beaches as far as the eye can see, come join us for the Ultimate adventure!

We are off to a great start of a windy season, with wind ranging from 18 to 25 knots, and some of the flattest water near Rio, conditions that without a doubt make Rio a phenomenal kite destination!

Here is what a seasoned traveler Litewave Dave had to say after spending the last week in Rio:

"My first time in Rio was an incredible experience that I will never forget. The thing that stands out the most in my mind was the incredible down wind wave run starting at Barra de Tejuca and going 10Km down-wind. Beautiful peeling lefts, side shore wind at 20-25knots, friendly sand bottom (no sharp reef), and the most amazing views I've seen anywhere. I felt like I was kiting in a James Bond movie.

The granite spires are like Half-Dome in Yosemite, but about 100 in view while you're wave riding......almost surrealistic. On day 4 we headed to Araruama for the ultimate in flat-water riding. A ½ mile long sandbar that is 15' wide makes for the slickest water I've ever ridden. Get ready to practice your tricks here for sure.

Rio is a large city like Manhattan but bigger so MaximRio's service is more valuable than you can know until you see. Parking, clubs, language, rides from down-winders is all done for you. Martin takes you to the coolest places and keeps you out of neighborhoods you don't want to go into."
-David Turner, AKA Litewave Dave-GK kites and Litewave Boards.
What's nice in Rio is that there is something for everyone, even if you get skunked on wind, we assure you that you will be smiling long into the night. I still get some seasoned world travelers who come to Rio for the first time, and are surprised by the beauty and the fun the city offers. Rio is very scenic; imagine San Francisco with 80F weather warm water and bars that don't close, ever! You will find yourself coming home at 6 am while the sun is coming up, this is Brazil my friends, this is Rio!

Without a doubt people know how to enjoy life here! See you soon!

Sincerely,

Martin Stockl
MaximRio
(415) 420-0188

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Re: Brazil News

Post by OliverG » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:22 am

Sounds fun!

Czech
Valued Contributor