Meet & Greet Mitu Friday June 3

Please make all commercial, shop and industry postings here.
nicolo
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by nicolo » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Kitesurf legend Mitu is back in the bay area for a few days before heading to punta san carlos for 2 weeks of surf camps.

Come to 3rd Ave on Friday June 3, we will setup at the lower launch on the grass area on the right inside. This demo is hosted by Boardsports California, our dealer in the Bay Area. We will bring all the F-One and Manera gear for you to look at and demo for free.

Come on over and meet & greet Mitu ! he is a very cool cat. Forecast is pretty light but we expect a nice afternoon breeze to join the fun. That said, wind or no wind, we will be there at 1pm and it will be a perfect time to start the week end by hanging out with Mitu and checking out the all F-one and Manera line up.

and we will have the new foil collection as well, and those things don't need that much wind to get going anyway

Hope to see you there !

Nico Ostermann
North American Distributors
F-One Kiteboarding
F-One SUP
Manera
Underwave
Ocean Glasses & Helmets

firstfishon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Meet & Greet Mitu Friday June 3

Post by firstfishon » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:40 am

I'll be there, I can't believe I missed you guys at crissy yesterday, I just got in when the fog rolled close to shore.

Kyle
Regular
Regular

Post by Kyle » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:38 pm

thanks guys, that was super fun! really appreciate the opportunity to try all the new gear and meet Mitu. enjoy the wave camps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk