F-One BANDIT voted best kite on iksurfmag again!

Please make all commercial, shop and industry postings here.
le noun
Old School
Old School
F-One BANDIT voted best kite on iksurfmag again!

Post by le noun » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 am

Not to brag too much but the bandit made it (again) this year as the best kite voted by iksurfmag readers.

http://www.iksurfmag.com/kitesurfing-ne ... e-of-2013/

If you haven't had a chance to give it a spin yet, feel free to send me a PM and I'll arrange a demo.
Season is upon us! Let's get ready! SS$$
Kites: 2020 F-One Bandit: 10m.
Board: 2018 F-One Slice 5'1 Surf/Foil convertible
Harness: Manera Union.
Wetsuit: Manera 5/4 X10D

Ron
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: F-One BANDIT voted best kite on iksurfmag again!

Post by Ron » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:41 am

Best kite, really???? Good all around kite yes but usage specific kites are better if you need high performance in something specific (i.e. wakestyle, waves, race, etc.)

kochease
Joey
Joey

Post by kochease » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Love the Bandits!!! Kills in the waves and kite flying fun factor! good too see them getting such positive reviews.

le noun
Old School
Old School

Post by le noun » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:32 am

Ron wrote:Best kite, really???? Good all around kite yes but usage specific kites are better if you need high performance in something specific (i.e. wakestyle, waves, race, etc.)
Hi Ron!
I can see the idea of a kite specific making sense for somebody who only practices ONE discipline of the sport, but many of us do a little of everything.
I like doing some tricks at third, Sherman, or marina bay. Take it to the surf at OB or Waddell. And go through the crazy wind range conditions from the beach to the gate at Crissy.
If I was to follow your logic, I would need a quiver for each. First, I don't have that money. Second, on occasion I ride at OB in the am and then third or alameda in the afternoon. That would mean I would have to bring both my surf quiver and my freestyle quiver with me just in case, every time.
And to me that's where the bandit ROCKS: it handles all of those really well.
Look at Mitu Monteiro in the surf, Alex Soto in the flats or even Alex Caizergues setting up speed records on a bandit 6 last year.
Now, you might think I'm biased and that's your right, but I'll be happy to put you on one of mine anytime we cross at the beach.
SS$$
kochease wrote:Love the Bandits!!! Kills in the waves and kite flying fun factor! good too see them getting such positive reviews.
Right??!! _+_+
Kites: 2020 F-One Bandit: 10m.
Board: 2018 F-One Slice 5'1 Surf/Foil convertible
Harness: Manera Union.
Wetsuit: Manera 5/4 X10D