JN Prima Donnas

Please make all commercial, shop and industry postings here.
kitenaked
Old School
Old School
JN Prima Donnas

Post by kitenaked » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Just in!!

Quiver of 5th generation JN Prima Donnas for demo have just arrived if you are interested in checking them out.

I have been riding these up here in Benicia and pretty happy with them so far. Killer construction quality, good power, easy 5th line relaunch and pretty easy to look at. :)

JN's Website:

http://www.jn-kites.com/

KB PD.JPG
KB PD.JPG (84.46KiB)Viewed 2588 times

The Prima Donna is ridden with a 5 line bar which helps maintain kite shape and aids in relaunch.

Have the following sizes available for demo: 8, 10, 12 & 14m,

They come in all sizes from 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 m.

Also have a quiver of the Wild Thing's and Mr Fantastic's coming in shortly...More detail to come on these...
jn-kites-news.2012.pdf
(555.76KiB)Downloaded 393 times

Give me a call, PM or email if you want to learn a little more on the gear from JN.

These guys have been around since 2003 with a nice range of kites for most all styles and conditions.

Inflatables: Prima Donna, Wild Thing and the Mr Fantastic (latest version will be released shortly).

Foils: Randas
Chris

Kite Naked
Benicia Kite and Paddle Sports
4562 East 2nd Street, Unit J & K
Benicia, CA 94510

209-304-2200

http://www.kitenaked.com
Slingshot

etxxz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: JN Prima Donnas

Post by etxxz » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:39 am

Good looking kite!! i'll have to try one next time i see you..

I can vouch for JN. I've been flying a 2011 Wild Thing (3) 10m for a year and a half. I must have like two hundred hours on it. Its also the best looking kite i've seen. Bomb proof construction. PD's have a good following abroad so pretty interested in replacing my 13m.. from 2006!

@Chris sorry for nearly killing you in Maui with the WT3. I replaced the missing ziptie/octopus lock : p All good.