Little help for the boys...

All Off-Topic items not related to kiting can be posted here. Please post all For Sale items in the Classifieds Ads section.
Forum rules
Please post all For Sale items in the Classified Ads section. Thank you.
K. Cliff
Regular
Regular
Little help for the boys...

Post by K. Cliff » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Hey,
First off, I was on my way to work this morning and saw the beautiful fog bank rolling over the hills of Pittsburgh and Willow Pass. As far as I'm concerned the season is on and I wish you all a great season!
The Battle of the Bands is back too and I'm asking for your vote to support my two oldest sons Ty and Zack. Yup Ty is singing and Zack is on the drums, Heavy Metal is defiantly a love it or hate it deal but for those of you into it come out and see them this weekend at the Mutiny in Antioch. If everyone could take a second to register and vote (as many times as you can) it would be fantastic!
The name is "TOY CALLED GOD". Just click on the heavy metal section and they're on the first page.
Thanks, we'll see ya on the water... ride safe and smile.

Here's the link.

http://www.battleofthebands.com/home.eb
Deltaviking1@gmail.com
Shuttles available upwind from Pittsburg and Sherman all summer. Come see what kiting west has to offer.

KirkTalon
Regular
Regular

Re: Little help for the boys...

Post by KirkTalon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:20 pm

They got my vote brother...I'll get my crew tapping on the keyboards registering some votes. It is time man....:)
RRD, Mystic