YES!

All Off-Topic items not related to kiting can be posted here. Please post all For Sale items in the Classifieds Ads section.
Forum rules
Please post all For Sale items in the Classified Ads section. Thank you.
SalmonSlayer
Joey
Joey
Re: YES!

Post by SalmonSlayer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:04 am

airess wrote:
you ain't from around here, huh? i would guess with a name like 'salmon slayer' no on prop 2 also. ](*,)
You equate putting a natural, pristine fish on the plates of America and abroad, from a sustainable resource, to the abuses prop 2 protected?

typical

windhorny
Old School
Old School

Post by windhorny » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:54 am

Any gay, one armed, black, vegetarians wanna come over for dinner tonight?

average_male
Regular
Regular

Post by average_male » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:15 am

Yuri,

I am a gay, one armed, black, white supremist, vegetaria, carnivore, fur-wearing, SUV-driving naturalist. Does your offer stand for my type as well?

SalmonSlayer, good point, marrying a sibling... and marrying a dog for that matter should be on the ballet for the next ellection.

reyrivera
Old School
Old School

Post by reyrivera » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:19 pm

Did you guys see the SouthPark parody of the last election, "About Last Night?"

Its more like a parody of Ocean's 11, they should have called it Election's 11

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/

GracieMarie
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by GracieMarie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:03 pm

Dear PacificNorthwestChristianFundamentalistInsecureHomophopicMightBeUnconsciouslyGayWhiningWeenieDude:

What about the economic impacts of not supporting equal rights? Consider unemployment for a minute. Less same sex marriage HURTS the wedding photography, catering, florist, and honeymoon travel industries.

My best friend is married to an extraordinary soul that is the same gender as she...they are amazingly happy, kind, productive, decent people---A bonus to our world as a team.

It didn't pass this time. So what. It's coming, amigo. Get used to it.

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:06 pm

The point I was trying to make is: Who am I to curb the rights of another human being??
I was truly surprized to see a majority vote to put down the rights of another. Now the Courts will have to OVERTURN it again (ALL people have rights and even a MAJORITY vote CANNOT legally take away the rights of a person), its a violation of the CONSTITUTION!

So now the ---------- will ATTEMPT to get an AMENDMENT to the Constitution to put down those that they are AFRAID of.
To me this issue is about FEAR and FEAR ALONE!
I know MANY gay people and some of them I consider close friends. Funny thing is, I've NEVER heard one of them put down straight folks.
Very sad :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Gregory Burton Boyington

Loscocco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Loscocco » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:17 pm

wow this thread started out positive and went down hill. can't we all just get a bong... i mean get along?
My Photography ==> www.Loscocco.com
Kites:Ocean Rodeo: Flites and Razors
Boards:Ocean Rodeo: Duke and Spotz Hydrofoil
Eyewear:Kurtis Surf Goggles www.KurtisUSA.com

GracieMarie
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by GracieMarie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Loscocco wrote:wow this thread started out positive and went down hill. can't we all just get a bong... i mean get along?
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Yipppeeeeeee! We got a REAL president, woooo-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

We don't have to all agree to get along. I'm not going to be untrue to myself (and my beloved friends) by not weighing in with my POV.

But hey! Praise the Lord and pass the mescaline! We got us a NEW Prez and a s%*tload of Demo muscle, chhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :)

average_male
Regular
Regular

Post by average_male » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:59 pm

L.M.G. wrote: I know MANY gay people and some of them I consider close friends. Funny thing is, I've NEVER heard one of them put down straight folks.
need not look far... [assuming GM is, as you put it, 'one of them']
GracieMarie wrote: Dear PacificNorthwestChristianFundamentalistInsecureHomophopicMightBeUnconsciouslyGayWhiningWeenieDude,

bla bla bla
seems to me that was the first personal attack of this thread...

But seriously, I have a scientific question. People of different nations and specific regions speak with a certain accent. Question is: Why do non-straight folks, guys more so, talk with a umm,, not sure how to put it... lispy valley-girlish accent/tone/voice inflection? Is there a specific name for that type of speech? Is that learned or innate? We often fear what we don't understand, so please help me understand, cause I am so afraid.

RR,

Ha ha, , good stuff, thanks for the video/link...

GracieMarie
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by GracieMarie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 pm

AverageMale, I am LAUGHING SO HARD I almost can't type this....."need not look far, assuming GM is one of them"....FYI, I'm a girl, and I live with my boyfriend, L.M.G.....LMAO.....AND, being "one of them" is hardly an insult at ALL. The fact that I'm in love with a male is irrelevent. It's the gift, not the wrapping.

RE: Your question/veiled dig at femmish gay males: you'd be amazed at all the different types of folks on both sides of the fence. Just as there are super butch lesbians, there are super girlie gay men. There are also stunningly beautiful feminine lesbians (i.e., my BFF), and uber manly gay dudes.

It's not like there's some remote country or Queer Nation where everyone has the same tell-tale accent indicating their sexual preference.

But back to the positive!!! New administration, yayyyyyyyyy! =D>