Personal Training

All Off-Topic items not related to kiting can be posted here. Please post all For Sale items in the Classifieds Ads section.
Forum rules
Please post all For Sale items in the Classified Ads section. Thank you.
mkramer
Contributor
Contributor
Personal Training

Post by mkramer » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:27 pm

Improve your kiting with strength and core training. Reduce your risk of injury and get more quality time on the water.
I am nationally certified(NASM, ISSA, NSAC) with 10 years experience. I have been training in the City for about eight years out of Synergy fitness studios. In home training is available if the situation permits. Call Mike 415-786-1219 for details.

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:12 am

I can personally attest to Mikes abilities, he is very well rounded. Proper nutrition and supp, strength and flexability, free weights, medicine balls etc, ETC..
FOR EXAMPLE: I've had trouble with my middle back for years. My chiropractor said physo is what I really needed.. So Mike showed me how to work out the kinks using a long padded tube (costs less then $30) on the floor (no gym nessarry). The result, my twisted mid back (very painfull and annoying) loosened up ALOT. Mike had me concentrate on my form rather then the pain by working/strengthing other muscle groups neck/chest, hams/lower back, torso, All while I using my own body weight to fix the mid back. He lead me through this painfull process and kept me going when all I wanted to do was give up, when finished I felt like I'd just gone to the chiro followed by deep tissue massage.
Mike is an awesome trainer!
Gregory Boyington

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:43 am

Mike, Do you do any East Bay work?

dakine1
Regular
Regular

Personal Training

Post by dakine1 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:43 am

Hello Kreamer,

Need to put a video together for us mountain folk.... You can sign me up for this spring at Sherman.... SAFETY FIRST!!!!!!

ED/OUT 8)

mkramer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mkramer » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:18 pm

Thanks Greg, I hope you're doing well in your windless paradise.
Ollie, I can definately make it over the bridge from time to time. Give me a call if you want to set something up.
Ed, maybe we'll film the Sherman work out vid this summer. You'll be a star.