Real Estate Financing Services for all...

All Off-Topic items not related to kiting can be posted here. Please post all For Sale items in the Classifieds Ads section.
Forum rules
Please post all For Sale items in the Classified Ads section. Thank you.
fearlu
Resident
Resident
Real Estate Financing Services for all...

Post by fearlu » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:17 am

I used to post an ad in the iW classifieds offering mortgage services with a note that if we ever got bored with "real life" issues we could always move on to discussions about wind, gear and travel. Thanks to Ollie for the chance to do the same here!

(For those who may not know, our webmaster has a nice little business too. Call 'im if you're remodeling or building a new home, right Ollie?)

Anyway, to finance our homes most of us need to borrow a little dough, yes? Ever wish you could cut through the noise and get the real scoop on real estate financing? That's what I offer, plain and simple. Hundreds of creative programs exist these days and it's important to be sure to look at all your options. Fire me a PM and I'll get on it!

I've helped several BAK forum participants get home loans recently and have saved them all a fair amount of coin that can immediately be spent on kiting equipment! Any good financial planner should understand that.

:mrgreen:
Go bigga'

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:59 pm

Dave,

After the papers are signed, I'll look for my commission in the mail, or alternately, I can wait for it and see you either at Alameda in the Spring or soon thereafter at Sherman. ;)

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:39 am

Thanks Ollie, I appreciate the referrals bro! Your commission is in the mail. Just enough for a Venti non-fat mocha I would think!

Oh, and Steve, check your e-mail and PM. I just sent you all my contact info. Yes, rates continue to be near historic lows, so it's a good time to ask!
Go bigga'

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:56 pm

I have to be the first to stand on the soap box and cheer for Big Dave!! I am in escrow right now, and I'm closing in two weeks. I was a big mess before Dave reassured me I was doing the right thing. Dave is not only the big guy on the beach, but when he puts on the reading glasses he's all business. He took the time to go over all options with me, and in a world full of vipers that will miss lead you, he is the most trustworthy broker out there.

And it's kind of cool he's a kiter.....
Dewey

Bulldog
Old School
Old School

Post by Bulldog » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:39 pm

Congrats on the new digs, Dewey.
Paul
aka Pablito
It says 10M, but it's really a 9.

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:20 am

Thanks for the kind words my friend.
Go bigga'

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:40 pm

I'm telling you guys, I'd buy a house if I were you just to watch Big Dave in action. After this week, I have a new respect for him. Cool as a cucumber (one of Pauls organic cucumbers that is)
Dewey

airess
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by airess » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:56 am

[quote=

And it's kind of cool he's a kiter.....[/quote]

...and he's a really cool kiter....not to mention just plain superdude extroidanaire....

dakine1
Regular
Regular

Post by dakine1 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:20 am

Have many good things to say about big Dave's service, even after the sale.. Thanks for the Christmas card. Deb and I know were your mind was at.. ha ha.. Will give that at-a-boy when we see ya... SAFETY FIRST!!!

ED/DEB OUT 8)