BAK SPRING TRUCKERS & TAMING THE DRAGON T!

News Messages which are displayed on the mainpage.

Moderator: BayAreaKite

BAK SPRING TRUCKERS & TAMING THE DRAGON T!

Postby BayAreaKite » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:16 am

Happy spring! I know many of you were out yesterday enjoying the HMB southerlies, and it's already been an epic start to the season at Waddell. This year, I'm excited to offer a couple new BAK items to celebrate our upcoming season and the awesome winter thanks to El Nino!

For those of you with aging FlexFits and due to the popularity of the East Bay Trucker from 2014, this colorful hat will allow you to represent your launch of choice with style! It is available in Black and Light Blue, and embroidered with three off-center large colorful tiles of choice.
Spring_Trucker.png
Spring Trucker Hat
Spring_Trucker.png (469.94 KiB) Viewed 5335 times

Now for the foilers... since we didn't get enough orders to cover the cost of a Crissy screenprint last year, I worked with a local artist on a new T-shirt design. It's called "Taming the Dragon," and for anyone who's learned to foil, or learning to foil, you'll understand exactly where the name comes from! But really anyone who kites knows what it's like to get bucked around, either on a TT, surfboard, or foil, and the feeling you get when you finally start gliding smoothly across butter water or down the face of a wave. This design is printed on a premium sueded cotton T from Next Level, the softest and best fitting shirt out there!
Taming_the_Dragon.png
Taming the Dragon
Taming_the_Dragon.png (612.8 KiB) Viewed 5335 times

Check out the portal to place your order. Prices do not include tax or shipping, which will be calculated at checkout and based on cart value. You'll also see a discount on the remaining inventory of last year's shirts, but you don't get to chose the logo. You can also add a decal set for $3! In order to maximize the size of the Taming the Dragon graphics, we will not be offering a women's small (the shirt is too tiny). Orders will close sometime in April, and I hope to ship by the end of May like the last couple years. PM me with any questions!
BayAreaKite
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Re: BAK SPRING TRUCKERS & TAMING THE DRAGON T!

Postby BayAreaKite » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Hey everyone, the spring trucker doesn't appear to be as popular as the flexfit order a couple years ago. I created a poll so you can vote on the type of hat you'd be interested in ordering. The poll will be up for 2.5 weeks, after which I will update the order page to the most popular style. Please vote if you would like to order a hat, thanks! BAK
BayAreaKite
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Postby BayAreaKite » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Good news! I was able to negotiate a mix-and-match of styles from our embroider. So now you can order either the trucker or the FlexFit with your logo of choice! The sew-outs are looking awesome, can't wait to get these out to everyone!
IMG_5069.JPG
sew-outs+trucker
IMG_5069.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 4137 times

In keeping with tradition, orders will close APRIL 30th. So we can get everything printed/sewn and mailed by end of May or early June.

Thanks to those who've placed orders, let me know if you have any questions!!
BayAreaKite
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Postby BayAreaKite » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:43 pm

great to see everyone in their BAK gear this weekend at Pismo! orders closing end of this month, and include a free sticker!
BayAreaKite
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Postby BayAreaKite » Thu May 05, 2016 10:25 am

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that orders were submitted to vendors this morning. Still planning to ship by the end of the month. Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the BAK apparel! Check back this summer for an opportunity to purchase some of the extras I had to buy to meet minimum order quantities, although no sizes or preferred logos will be guaranteed S*urf
BayAreaKite
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Postby OliverG » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Kyle,

Do you happen to still have a women's Medium?

Thanks,
Ollie
OliverG
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Postby BayAreaKite » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:27 am

will check when I get home in a couple weeks, and save whatever I have for you! happy to hear you've been having some great sessions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BayAreaKite
Site Admin
Site Admin
SFBA Member
SFBA Member

Return to Website Terms, Conditions & News Mainpage