$40/hour

San Francisco Bay Area kiteboarding lessons, learning and support.
chehinto
Joey
Joey
$40/hour

Post by chehinto » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Hello,

I am still looking for someone to give me lessons to save some money and improving my learning curve. I am offering $40/hour. I am in holidays right now and my schedule is super open and again I have a car. Let me know if you're interested. If nobody is interested before the WE i thonk i will have to go with a school...

thanks

jbirdmarin
Regular
Regular

Re: $40/hour

Post by jbirdmarin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:13 pm

You don't need to pay anyone, and generally none of us need rides. Bring a sixer to the beach (assuming the beach allows it) and no doubt the advice will start flowing. :drinkers: Everyone is happy to give beach advice if you have questions, don't worry about that. If you really want water lessons - you should look into the many options around here, see MANY MANY previous posts. I have one in particular I'd recommend, but really there are lots of great options out there.

Also note that these Spring winds can be tricky to learn in w/o serious water or boat support. Summer is the best time to hone your skills in the Bay Area.

ramsey
Resident
Resident

Post by ramsey » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:08 am

$40/hr doesn't cover insurance if you get hurt. There's a reason why schools charge what they do. If you already know how to ride and use the safety stuff free advice on the beach is plentiful. Go to 3rd ave or alameda on a windy day and you will find all the free advice you need.

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Royce-
Thats looks like a good marketing approach, well done!
G'

chehinto
Joey
Joey

Post by chehinto » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Yes you're right good marketing approach! I just bought the coupon. Royce see you at the beach.

rvv
Regular
Regular

Post by rvv » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Thanks guys,
Please tell your friends that are wanting to learn to kite or get a refresher from last season. This deal is valid for any level 1, 2 or 3 lesson (land and water) and there is a 25% discount on follow-up lessons, ZOZI offer expires this friday but the coupon never does! Cya at the beach :)
Royce V
KGBswag