I give you a Ride, You give me lessons

San Francisco Bay Area kiteboarding lessons, learning and support.
chehinto
Joey
Joey
I give you a Ride, You give me lessons

Post by chehinto » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:40 am

Hello,

Everything is in the title. I have a car and a pretty open schedule. I am international student that's mean i am not allowed to work here and i have only class Monday trough Thursday from 6:30 to 9:15 p.m. That's mean that other than that I am available to learn how to kiteboard!!

I am not a Total newbie, i took some lessons two years ago while i was travelling. I learned how to fly the kite, relauch, body dragging but i had to leave before learning waterstart. Then i didn't have the occasion to take more lessons. I moved in San Francisco recently and i was thinking it was a good opportunity to get back into it . I bought my own gear ( I have a 12m and a 6m) and now i need the advice of someone to do in a secure way and because i don't have plenty of money (still a student) i was thinking it was a fair trade to exchange ride against lessons/advices. I am living in treasure Island, if you live in San Francisco or in the area i can pick you up and we can go in whatever spot you think it's the best. You can contact me at this number 619-400-9386 or email me if you have question or another deal in mind.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Chehin

jbirdmarin
Regular
Regular

Re: I give you a Ride, You give me lessons

Post by jbirdmarin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 am

Do you drive a Subaru Outback?

chehinto
Joey
Joey

Post by chehinto » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Nope I am driving a vW cabrio ... but don't worry there is enough space to put all the gear that you need.

Loscocco
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Loscocco » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:53 pm

LOL... Jbird.. its not me... and I don't live on TI, I live on YBI... but I know there are several other kiters on both islands.
Chechin.. the season is just kicking back in and there will soon be wind to learn on and infact there is a kiting school right here on the island. KiteTheBay
My Photography ==> www.Loscocco.com
Kites:Ocean Rodeo: Flites and Razors
Boards:Ocean Rodeo: Duke and Spotz Hydrofoil
Eyewear:Kurtis Surf Goggles www.KurtisUSA.com

chehinto
Joey
Joey

Post by chehinto » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:07 pm

I will add $40/ hour for lessons too and pick you up if needed. Let me know if you are interested