Sure, those guys got a day at Sherman last week, but Forecast for the next week and beyond is snow and wind for Tahoe (and rain down here).
Anyone interested in heading back up in the next week or two? I had a scary solo self-launch experience on Saturday at Hope Valley, just before the storm hit. My kite took off without me before I had my skis back on (pulled out the chisel holding my bar down). I got lofted, then dropped. I grabbed a tree stump to keep from flying away, and a huge gust actually popped 3 of the strings of my kite.. Caples Lake sensor reading for that hour was 5 to 36 kts.
I am now less interested in solo snowkiting. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're heading up and want to split gas/driving.