get it when you can

Local weather resources and topics.
charlie
Old School
Old School
get it when you can

Post by charlie » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:03 am

PZZ530-131615- SAN FRANCISCO SAN PABLO SUISUN BAY AND THE WEST DELTA-
300 AM PDT SAT AUG 13 2005 ...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING... ...[glow=red]GALE FORCE GUSTS [/glow]POSSIBLE THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING... .
TODAY...SW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT...INCREASING TO 15 TO 30 KT WITH GALE FORCE GUSTS TO[highlight=red] 40 KT [/highlight]POSSIBLE NORTH OF THE BAY BRIDGE IN THE AFTERNOON. AREAS OF MORNING FOG.
.TONIGHT...SW WINDS 15 TO 25 KT WITH GALE FORCE GUSTS POSSIBLE NORTH OF THE BAY BRIDGE...EASING TO 5 TO 15 KT OVERNIGHT. AREAS OF FOG.
.SUN THROUGH MON...W TO SW WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...INCREASING TO 15 TO 25 KT EACH AFTERNOON AND EVENING.
ya know the tules will be hummm n!
charlie

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:48 am

That's what I'm talking about BABY!!!! I need to get off of work early today!!! SI here I come!!!
Dewey

Pablito(guest)

Post by Pablito(guest) » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:02 pm

I'm curious how it turned out today. I was out yesterday afternoon, and the wind got wierd after about 5 pm. It kept moving up and down, and then finally shifted around to the south.

It's so cool today, I'd be in my full suit if I was down there...

KillaHz
Resident
Resident

Post by KillaHz » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:49 pm

Pablito(guest) wrote:I'm curious how it turned out today. I was out yesterday afternoon, and the wind got wierd after about 5 pm. It kept moving up and down, and then finally shifted around to the south.

It's so cool today, I'd be in my full suit if I was down there...
It was good 10m all weekend...in a shorty, water is warm. Left around sunset after a sweet, powered 10m session.
Gabe Brown
sometimes Gary Bronson...

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:21 pm

sorry gabe
i got a little chill sunday in the am. afternoon, iam sorry i had the shorty on.
charlie

KillaHz
Resident
Resident

Post by KillaHz » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:08 pm

charlie wrote:sorry gabe
i got a little chill sunday in the am. afternoon, iam sorry i had the shorty on.
Charlie, that is the most confusing bit of text I've encountered in a while.

I think what you are saying is, in the morning it was chilly and you were in a shorty. In the afternoon you are sorry that we all had to see you in your silly too-too?
Gabe Brown
sometimes Gary Bronson...

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:11 pm

ya thats it
charlie

Hana
Regular
Regular

Post by Hana » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:46 pm

I'm kinda curious about Charlie's tu-tu?

probably not. But any way I was on my full wetsuits on Sunday morning to all afternoon. I'm a big whiner on cold water and wind, so it was good. But 5-3mm wetsuit was a little too much. Good winds and lots of happy kiters at SI this weekend!

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:00 pm

KillaHz wrote:
charlie wrote:sorry gabe
Charlie, that is the most confusing bit of text I've encountered in a while.

I think what you are saying is, in the morning it was chilly and you were in a shorty. In the afternoon you are sorry that we all had to see you in your silly too-too?
Gabe,

You are now the official Charlie-Translation Module. You really captured the essence of what he driving at there perfectly! =D>

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:18 pm

It's the Delta in summer. How could you guys wear full wetsuits? I went in without, and when I was done, I was so hot I had to go dunk myself to cool off.