05 Wind Wings at 04 best prices

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
bdawg
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by bdawg » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:01 pm

Hey I noticed that they listen at windwing. We wanted a bigger video and we got it.

http://207.158.235.32/Videos/Windwing%20promomedium.mov

wait for it to download.

I really like the S.A.F.E. system.

Can i fly one of your windwings when you get it Dewey? Please.

Blair

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:14 pm

Yep we got the video. Blair of course you could try them. Don't think they will come in until Febuary. Just in time for me to drool over the new kites before the wind starts to blow. I really like the idea of the SAFE system. When everyone else is adding 5th lines they are thinking outside of the box. Total depower without the kite flipping upside down and easily repowered by grabbing the bar. Looks good in the video. Can't wait to see it in person and try it on the beach. Will make the launch at Sherman safer (not that it was a problem). The outrage should boost big also. Just what I'm looking for in a kite =D>

Dewey
Dewey

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:44 pm

For a moment, we were set to get a few of the Windwing kites in both models to try out down here, but it appears that they underestimated the amount of demo kites to make available, so no kites for now, but I'll keep you posted if anything changes....

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:12 pm

I'm waiting for mine
Dewey

marin
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marin » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:17 pm

I just ordered a quiver of Rage II's with the CC bar. What interested me most in the kites is the saftety system. I hope it delivers as advertised. If it does I feel it is far superior to anything else I have seen or read about.

I am planning on trying out the kites in baja early January. I will give a full review on my return.
This will be my second season kiting so I will probably not be able to comment too much on how they boost vs. every other kite out there, but I will certainly be able to comment on the safety features, relaunch, stability, upwind ability, range, ...

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:17 pm

Good for you ;-) I Just heard mine are about 2 weeks out. I'm going for the outrage. Can't wait to try them out.
Dewey

kik128

Windwing kites 05

Post by kik128 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:13 pm

Guys,

I was lucky enough to receive my kite in the middle of December. I had all of Xmas to ride the 12m Rage 2 in Sydney OZ. All I can say is that the RAGE and SAFE system is fantastic. It also aids in relaunching as Boarding Bob explained in Kiteforum.

I like WW because of the Price, Performance, Safety, Build and service. Mike Pauly is a great guy and will respond to all your concerns.

Get the Rage or Outrage and you will not be unsatisfied. Think of the money you can save. I have an 8m coming soon so will post a review on Kite-surf soon. Else you can see my 12m Review on Kite-surf.com under hurrah :P

I also had a Best Yarga and got rid of it cos I no longer liked their marketing and sales pitches. Far too Childish for me.

P.S I'm Not a WW pimp or a retailer or anyway associated with WW.