Fat Sand and Kiteworld Magazine make sweet music together

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
OliverG
Old School
Old School
Fat Sand and Kiteworld Magazine make sweet music together

Post by OliverG » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:37 am

Issue 11 of Kiteworld Magazine has hit the shelves with an extra thump this week due to the presence of a Fat Sand produced cover DVD. As you'll see, this is no ordinary magazine give-away and actually contains kiting information and resources that will both delight and inform! <BR><BR>The heart of the DVD is an action section, featuring Aaron Hadlow, Mark Doyle and Mark Shinn - include sequences used in our actions release, AC. ...

Read more...

KillaHz
Resident
Resident

Post by KillaHz » Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:42 am

Hey,

great mag and good dvd. Just a heads up. Don't expect to be able to play this DVD in your DVD player as everyone I know in the US who has received it, got the PAL version. Don't know if they are going to make a NTSC format but for now, it don't work. Just don't buy the mag based on the DVD. The mag itself is pretty nice.
Gabe Brown
sometimes Gary Bronson...

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:01 pm

I can say that the DVD I got with it played flawlessly on my computer. I haven't tried a regular DVD player so I can't say about that, but judging from the aspect ratio, the DVD does appear to PAL, which is the European standard. The dvd's nice and has some sick footage....

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:58 am

Thanks for the heads up Gabe
Dewey