Board Changes...

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
yummer
Joey
Joey

Post by yummer » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:26 pm

Is the discussion portal eventaully going to replace the home page of https://www.bayareakiteboarding.com? Right now the site seems kinda awkward with a "home" portal and "forum" portal. The forum portal looks to be the nicer of the two a this point...

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:48 pm

That's a good point. It may although I need to determine if the portal system is going to be able to support the amount of data residing on the "main" site. I do agree that the site is somewhat fragmented in this way, and to intergrate everything entirely under one "roof", so to speak would be cleaner and easier to navigate. I think it can be done.

Thanks for your feedback,
Ollie
Last edited by OliverG on Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bdawg
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by bdawg » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:36 pm

yummer wrote:Is the discussion portal eventaully going to replace the home page of https://www.bayareakiteboarding.com? Right now the site seems kinda awkward with a "home" portal and "forum" portal. The forum portal looks to be the nicer of the two a this point...
Ollie,
I agree with yummer. I do like the colors and the lay out of the original. but I also like the extra features that the new site has.

Blair

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:37 pm

Yes, the new layout and features of the new portal is pretty nice. It's really expandable in a lot of ways, so I'll be able to set some things up so it will be up to the task of unifying everything. Stay tuned, you won't be disappointed. ;)