adventure in greece

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
blueocean
Contributor
Contributor
adventure in greece

Post by blueocean » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:56 pm

So im finally recovered from my kite adventure to Greece with Dimitri and Jessie and wanted to let you all know it was amazing. Jessie put up a lot of pictures at
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welc ... WLFs0ctGcE
... Everything was top notch. The beachs were beautiful the wind was nice, the water was warm (I love not wearing a wetsuit!!!) the accomodations were so much nicer than just a hotel room and the food was off the hook. D knew the areas to take us too that you'd never find alone and had extra gear for when yours went to hell, as mine did... I am stoked on their tours and plan on heading to Brazil in the winter with them. Im not tryin to pimp a brand but I just ordered a skywalker board after trying them on the trip and bought an airush reactor while I was there. (I ride slingshot and fly windwings (for now) but can never get enuff toys!) I live in SF and it was just a little hard to get back in the bay after being in the blue waters off of athens Paros and Mykonos. My favorite was a 10 mile downwinder we did fresh off the loooong plane ride. There is no better way to wake yourself up! Definately a big thumbs up to Dimitri, Jessie and all the cool folk on the trip. We had a great group of people which made the trip that much better!!!-ethan