Liquid force party island

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
bhsu24
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Liquid force party island

Post by bhsu24 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:57 am

Hey all I recently aquired the liquid force party island
and I really want to bring it out to my local kiteboarding spots when im out there riding, or boosting big air. Image
or for some of my non-kiting friends to get a closer look at our amazing sport. Image

I have a couple concerns and i would like some feedback from my fellow kiters. first of all the spots i kite the most are 3rd ave and lately ive been making the drive to sherman when 3rd isnt crankin'. Both these spots i would like to bring it out.

1. Would there be an issue with you if it is floating out a couple hundred yards from shore. it would be anckored (sp?) so it wouldnt go anywhere.

2. If there are no issues with the community, where at the two sites would be a good place to set it.

Thanks in advance for any input or concerns.

Bryan

windhorny
Old School
Old School

Post by windhorny » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:06 pm

does that come with girls in bikinis, or is that extra?

Looks like fun. You damn well that someone is going to give you the evil eye for putting that in the middle of some unaware kiters path but what the hell, wouldnt bother me. Just dont look up my kilt if I jump over you!

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:06 pm

Bring it on, there's all kinds of stuff in the river at SI-- including a (sometimes) submerged slider at the island. Beware, it moves during high tide. A party island sounds safer than that rigid thing for sure!

(I did manage a full slide on it this weekend though and always thought that those tricks were only for kids!)
Go bigga'

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:10 pm

Dave you hit the slider!! I'm to scared of messing up my board. If you parked it by one of the islands it would be kool.
Dewey

narly1
Regular
Regular

Post by narly1 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:41 pm

dew
i demoed the l.f. 144 mission, the wind was light then, but it rocked up wind andcould take the place of my gild. some what.
any way i used that to play on the rubber air filled silder
i tuched it once for just a tap.
the l.F. crew rocked !!
also try one of the mission boards,as thay can cover alot of ranGe...
it gets better as the wind picks up ,you can bust more tricks on it then a glide
and is very comefee,on the doGs.
Narly1

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:45 pm

Bring it on! Load it up with ALL the girls and I'll drag them off to a deserted spot for your privite romp-r-room peanut-less gallery...
:tonqe:

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:16 am

[
quote="narly1"]dew
i demoed the l.f. 144 mission, the wind was light then, but it rocked up wind andcould take the place of my gild. some what.
any way i used that to play on the rubber air filled silder
i tuched it once for just a tap.
the l.F. crew rocked !!
also try one of the mission boards,as thay can cover alot of ranGe...
it gets better as the wind picks up ,you can bust more tricks on it then a glide
and is very comefee,on the doGs.
Charlie,

When I got to the beach I saw the demo boards, but then later they were gone. I didn't even see the demo kites. Looked for free food and nothing. What happened to those guys. I did see the slider out for awhile.
Dewey