I'm cursed

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
kitekarl
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
I'm cursed

Post by kitekarl » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:36 am

Since I moved to Cali I've destroyed 3 kites, 1 bar, 1 set of lines and a board. This is since October. No, I'm not putting them in the trees, this is just normal riding/jumping. My 12M finally gave up the ghost at SI on Thurs, (thanks for grabbing my board Zeev). Now I know my equipment was old but I'm thinking that the extreme heat down hear is really hard on gear. Anyway, moral of the story is don't keep your gear in your car if you can help it. On a side note, I got a new Sonic 11M and flew it for 10 minutes and hated it. Evan won't take it back due to a mud stain on the LE. Anyone wanna make me an offer on it?

Kraemer
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by Kraemer » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:21 pm

Your 12! The CAB of KARL?! That's not old equipment--that's one year new! (PS I need some parts. Will you sell me the carcass?!

kitekarl
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by kitekarl » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:17 pm

That xbow I ripped was the replacement for my defective original and only had 2 sessions on it. Moral of this story; don't kite storm winds in february on a rocky reservoir in 60 mph gusts. I've got the carcass for ya. Come pick the chicken clean when you're down here next.

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:38 am

Dude you've got no luck what so ever. What witch doctor gave you the bad mojo?
Dewey