Waroos here this week

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Live2KITE
Regular
Regular
Waroos here this week

Post by Live2KITE » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:22 am

For the Bay Area riders who were asking about the Waroos I want you to know that we have a small quantity of 7, 9, and 12m Best Waroos coming this week.
If interested I suggest you place your pre-order asap.

http://www.live2kite.com/product_info.p ... 029086b27b

Stock is very limited.
Thx,
Pierre - Live2KITE

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:47 am

Who's Pierre?

Live2KITE
Regular
Regular

Post by Live2KITE » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:32 am

Ollie,
Pierre G is an avid GK Sonic rider, based out of South Bay, rides south coast and 3rd.
Shares the load of product information and communications with me for a second year now.

Cheers,
Evan

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:48 pm

evan, you have so meny bow kites listed on live 2 kite.
i would think it might take some time to try them all.
you get your demo day set yet..?
id like to try out the Waroo too!
charlie

Live2KITE
Regular
Regular

Post by Live2KITE » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:01 pm

Hi Charlie,

I was fortunate enough in January to have 5 days in a warm steady wind location where I tried everything available in the market till that time (even the Takoon Nova).
With the additions of LF Assault (good flat kite if you are a wakeboarder and want this type of pull), Caution Answer (the "Booster"), Best Waroo (all good comments on this kite so far - time will only tell longivity of construction), Flexifoil ION (will be available in April), Ocean Rodeo ONE (still not into anyone's hands due to a bar production delay) there is so so much out there.

From a customer preference in regards to Live2KITE the Globerider Sonic has been the biggest seller so far this year. I am sure the others will follow or even surpass as they are coming in the market and more people try them.

Evan - Live2KITE

gomez72
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by gomez72 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:54 pm

So Evan

Will you be having demos on some of the products?

If so, I will want advance notice to schedule with the wife and make sure she doesn't schedule a trip to the inlaws.

Robert Gomez

windhorny
Old School
Old School

Post by windhorny » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:48 pm

gomez72 wrote:So Evan

If so, I will want advance notice to schedule with the wife and make sure she doesn't schedule a trip to the inlaws.

Robert Gomez
Not happy with the STD?

gomez72
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by gomez72 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:05 pm

windhorny wrote:
gomez72 wrote:So Evan

Robert Gomez
Not happy with the STD?
Not really
I think that some one else needs to fly my kite and tell me what they think.(hint,hint)

At this point, I whant some briddle measurements to really be sure. Or maybe i just need to fly it again in some good wind and get the confidence back.

windhorny
Old School
Old School

Post by windhorny » Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:01 pm

Yeah, i am not sure where I stand with it. I am ok with it in smooth air but I am not overwhelmed with it in the gusts. Yet the xbow seemed to be fine. I need to try some others, I am just drained of all the descisions to make. I gotta have my one pump though!

KillaHz
Resident
Resident

Post by KillaHz » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:30 am

Live2KITE wrote:Image

Hi Charlie,

I was fortunate enough in January to have 5 days in a warm steady wind location where I tried everything available in the market till that time (even the Takoon Nova).
With the additions of LF Assault (good flat kite if you are a wakeboarder and want this type of pull), Caution Answer (the "Booster"), Best Waroo (all good comments on this kite so far - time will only tell longivity of construction), Flexifoil ION (will be available in April), Ocean Rodeo ONE (still not into anyone's hands due to a bar production delay) there is so so much out there.

From a customer preference in regards to Live2KITE the Globerider Sonic has been the biggest seller so far this year. I am sure the others will follow or even surpass as they are coming in the market and more people try them.

Evan - Live2KITE
Evan, not sure where your longevity questions arise from on the Waroo. The Waroo was one of the first Bow kites to go into testing and the last to be released on the market. It rocks! We put one in the trees a couple days ago and spent about 30 minutes wrestling it out...not a scratch on it. We've been beating the hell out of them in the snow. draggging them behind snow mobiles and everything you would never do with your own kites. They are bomber!
Gabe Brown
sometimes Gary Bronson...