Will you take a CC bar with your Waroo???

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
dewey
Old School
Old School
Will you take a CC bar with your Waroo???

Post by dewey » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:49 am

I just read that John B. from windwing just joined the best kiteboarding team. In the news release he mentioned that he was impressed with the amount of capitol they had to invest. Maybe a better CC bar with the flying fish. Damn Best is always doing somthing. Even if you don't like them, you've got to admire them.
Dewey

elli
Resident
Resident

Post by elli » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:44 pm

Industry veteran to help push R&D efforts.

Delray Beach, Florida, Feb 27, 2006 - BestKiteboarding.com, the worldís leading provider of kiteboarding products, today announced that it has added John Bellacera to the Best Team.
Bellacera will be focused on expanding the kiteboarding equipment line and continuing to develop the most innovative kiting products on the market. Bellacera will be based in the Gorge, a hotbed of kiting and an ideal place to test prototypes and products.

John brings over 20 years of experience in wind and snow sport product design and development. Most recently, he was with Windwing co-designing and developing kites and bar solutions for their kitesurfing arm. Bellacera holds multiple patents for Kite Control Systems already used in the market and has a history of developing innovative safety solutions and performance oriented designs.
'For the past 20+ years, I have been dedicated to catching the best air and ride, and Iím excited to put that experience to work for Bestís customers, 'said Bellacera. 'Increasingly, kiters are pushing the limits and we want our products to allow them to reach new heights with the utmost in safety and support. Iím looking forward to working with the Best team to deliver the upside of innovation.'
John continued, 'I tried a prototype Waroo late last fall in Brazil and it was obvious to me that the Waroo would be the catalyst to revolutionize the sport. It combines safety, user friendliness and unreal performance. Plus the R&D staff headed by kite designer Peter Stiewe is amazingly well capitalized and so focused on investing in the sportsí future and producing the absolute best products, I knew I wanted to be part of the winning team.'
Best Action Sports, Inc.ís CEO Ian Huschle stated, 'John provides a wealth of development experience and a real understanding of the importance of safety as the sport continues to grow. We are looking forward to having John on the team, to help drive us towards delivering on our commitment to customers to produce the safest and highest performance kitesurfing equipment on the market. With his wider experience within the snow sports field, John is also ideally suited to play a big part in the future growth of Best Action Sports, Inc.'

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:15 pm

I'm happy for John B. I've dealt with him for some time when he was with Windwing, he's a great, easygoing guy and I'm glad that he's able to be part of a well-funded venture, regardless of the brand as he's the kind of guy the sport will only benefit from.