ASNEWS.net PodCast #14

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
KiteGal
Joey
Joey
ASNEWS.net PodCast #14

Post by KiteGal » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:33 am

THIS WEEK:

ï Billabong XXL tow in surfing winner Dan Moore who won $68K dropping into one of the biggest bombs of the year talks about pioneering towsurfing and kiteboarding on the North Shore of Oahu. You won't want to miss Dan describe the beating he took to win that $68K!

ï Best Kiteboardingís Alex Shogren talks about his controversial company and Cuban Fiber. Host Ryan Riccitelli gets straight to the point asking Shogren what happened to the Hellfish.

ï The 2005 Bahamas Kite Crossing Race kicked off today Friday December 2. Neil Hutchinson gives us an update as he coordinates the logistics of 100 people preparing to kiteboard and cross from Florida to Bimini, Bahamas.

Plus, catch all the latest breaking action sports news from surfing, towsurfing, skateboarding, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, snowboarding, BMX and MotoXÖ..

Check out the latest ASNews.net Podcast at http://www.asnews.net or www.kbmag.com The broadcast is also featured on itunes, ipodder.org, podfeed.net, and podcastalley.com

Now downloaded in over 20 countries, ASNEWS.net is the worldís first Internet Action Sports Radio news source offering a one-hour FREE podcast every Friday. Bringing listeners all of the latest breaking Action Sports News and live interviews with the whoís who of the Action Sports industry, host Ryan Riccitelli and his team get up close and personal to what is really going in the Action Sports World.

Thanks to the following for helping us spread the word!

Kiteforum.com, nwkite.com, hanglos.nl, flysurf.com, ehkiteboarding.com, fksa.org, ikiteboarding.com, kite-surf.com, bayareakiteboarding.com, westcoastkiteboarding.com, rubenlenten.com, kitesurf.nl, kiteboard.gr, oase.com, kitescoop.com, kiternews.com, ikitesurf.com, surfermag.com, surfersvillage.com, globalsurfnews.com, wetdawg.com, slightlystoopid.com, lostcherry.com, wakeboarder.com, wakeworld.com

Greg
Old School
Old School

Post by Greg » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:01 pm

Listen to this podcast, Sho'e is great. He'd make a hell-of-a fisherman....
L.M.G.

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:59 pm

I haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I can imagine. These podcasts are pretty cool though and I'll check this one out. It's really too bad about Best though because I can say from experience that the kites performed pretty well and I spent the better part of a year having great fun with them, of course I never flew the famous Hellfish.

However, with that said, how can they be credible about anything? Their marketing approach has been pretty OTT.

I should probably listen to the podcast before I comment much further.