Anyone Want to go to Tahoe Tomorrow?

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Big Al
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Anyone Want to go to Tahoe Tomorrow?

Post by Big Al » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:11 pm

Weather forecast from yahoo weather: Sunny and windy. High 67F. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph.

I've always wanted to kite there, so here's my chance with good wind and before it gets too cold. Also very keen to try the GK Sonic as I'm contemplating buying one.

Thinking about leaving Alameda around 8:30-9am and returning late afternoon after a good day of kiting.

Send me an email if interested.

Al

alvargs@yahoo.com

KillaHz
Resident
Resident

Post by KillaHz » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:31 pm

I can't make it but seriously, If you've never kited in Tahoe tomorrow's forcast is the goods. Go to Kings beach and experience central califronia coastal type conditions with waist to chest high pealing waves and even a bit of reef sticking out of the water. It will likely be 10 - 13 meter kiting on the north side.

It's worth it if you haven't been. There won't be a whole lot of days like that left up there and the temperature should be similar to the bay.
Gabe Brown
sometimes Gary Bronson...

soccer dad

or you could...

Post by soccer dad » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:57 pm

Or your could drive to the coast and ride big fat northwest swells.....less gas to burn.....either way, you can't loose......let us know how it goes.

Sherman is goint to go as well...take you pick...I'll be farming the butter in the am.....

Sunday looks good on the z coast as well....love the fall!!!!!!
Good winds + waves, Zeev.