How Many Police Assets does it take?

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:07 am

SECTION 407. UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT. No person shall continue to engage in any course of conduct in any Park after he or she is advised by a Public Safety Officer or other Park employee, agent or concessionaire having authority to regulate or manage the area, that such conduct unreasonably or unnecessarily interferes with or obstructs the lawful use and enjoyment of such facility or area by other persons, or impairs the ability of any Park District employee, agent or concessionaire to perform his or her authorized duties and activities.

so whats this one mean?
and do all of you guys work for jeff now?
charlie

dondon

Post by dondon » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:37 am

charile i miss kiting u and dewey have u seen thor kite or the other charlie kite lately???

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:52 am

i can kite with you now donny,
i saw charlie up in the delta last weekend,i was getting ready to pullout so i didnt see him kite.
dude were you at ?i can show you some fast water!
charlie

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:17 pm

having authority to regulate or manage the area

AaHah!
The crux

knyfe
Resident
Resident

Post by knyfe » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:11 pm

Sylvia,

thats for sure real, Jane and Rebecca are doing an awesome job there. Always helpful and with a nice smile in the face. But I assume that they have the biggest burden on their shoulders right now as they are on the beach every day. Just perfect to be exposed to the newest rumours.

Jane and Rebecca dont worry, we love you ...

CU, K

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:49 pm

knyfe wrote:Sylvia,

thats for sure real, Jane and Rebecca are doing an awesome job there. Always helpful and with a nice smile in the face. But I assume that they have the biggest burden on their shoulders right now as they are on the beach every day. Just perfect to be exposed to the newest rumours.

Jane and Rebecca dont worry, we love you ...

CU, K
That's one thing that I feared about all this. This has nothing to do with the Girls. I hope they know everyone thinks that they're awsome. I think that they are two of the best things that has happened to the beach. Maybe if other schools were licensed to teach on the beach it would take some of the burden off their shoulders. They do it just for the stoke of doing it.

Yes Rebecca and Jane we love you.......and Don your not to bad either.
Dewey

kitechick
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by kitechick » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:32 pm

SECTION 407. UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT

LOL

Maybe that has to do with Bob's Polarbear swim which he does every New Years? In his "Birthday suit":mrgreen:

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:15 am

SECTION 700. SOLICITING
charlie