Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Byron's gonna be taking numbers this weekend...
I'm also curious just to see the photographer in action -- how the hell DO you get shots like that?
mr zeev and i were chargeing stright at him,tell he could reach out and touch us if he wanted, then send it and boost away from him.
Byr0 has big.. er..well you know ,to just stand there and shoot.
Byro - great work indeed....to get such great pictures a couple of things have to come together:
1. person taking shots has to have an intimate understanding of the sport
2. They need to understand what images capture the vibe and energy of the rider: how would they like to be seen
3. They need to know all about light, location, speed, etc.
4. they need to know how to get the object, backround light all working together
5. They need to have a nice balance of ART and Science.
Great job of taking those pictures bro. You make average riders look like rockstars....thanks for helping me live the dream!!!!!! Show me 1 kiter who does not want to see an image of themselves.......
Next weekend, you have a cold one of these coming your way.
nobody has said that Byro is one kickin kiteboarder....He would have improved the shots a bit if he was on the other side of the lens..
Then maybe we can get him to trust one of us with the camera and take some shots of him this weekend. Let's hope for wind!
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests