Railing to weather

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Ca Baller
Railing to weather

Post by Ca Baller » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:03 pm

[font=Tahoma] [/font]What's the story with Joey Pasquali absolutely railing to weather at the Thursday night Yacht races on a Cabal skimboard and a wave kite?????

Schie-borg's???
Broome???
Wasson???
Beulow??
Gomes??
Gabe??

Was he just lucky??

Brad

Could not help myself.....:butthead:

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:33 pm

what about you brad ??
no weather work??
Last edited by charlie on Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charlie

creek rat

Post by creek rat » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:54 am

brad he could rail up wind like a mo fo, but as soon as we rounded the upwind bouy. he was off the back. i cant remember his results in the first two races. mabey you know

Dave B

Post by Dave B » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:55 pm

b-rad You should come down and race. Chip sure sould use you help. one thing for sure is that the hell fish looked real good. not

late Dave

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:38 pm

Ok, things have been busy lately, so he's been laying low, but Ollie G is going to be in the hizzy soon as his schedule has lightened up. Just ask Chip. Help is on the way!

Secret weapons and skill will come into play! As long as nobody cheats at the start, the crown will come home to rest in the Bay soon enough! :snakeman:

Dave B

Post by Dave B » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:38 am

good to hear. you have secret weapons. Remember we all are riding the same gear we ride in the surf. we have plenty of secret weapons but have not seen the need for them.. Good times Dave [-X

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:00 am

Well, the same goes here, nothing fancy or out of the ordinary is at hand, other than friendly hype. O:)

Ca Baller

Racing

Post by Ca Baller » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:45 am

Joey said he had some wild rides on the down-wind legs for sure but I think he took race #3 wire to wire??

I am jealous as hell. The racing scene with 30+ kites on the line must be f-in silly and everyone I have talked to about it has been animated like a little kid on a sugar rush. Maybe we can get the boys and girls up here in the ditch into some triangles and sausages.

Brad

Dave b

Post by Dave b » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:30 pm

Brad, I think that we will be up to your place in july. save us some beers. :drinkers:

The :drinkers: racing down here is really fun, even with out winning. Of course Joey does great he rips at sailing in general. late Dave

Ca Baller

Beer

Post by Ca Baller » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:06 pm

Dave,

You boys should hurry up. We are putting a serious dent in the beer supply up here... but might need some help to finish it completely off. July is the month.

Brad