Windwing Demo's Available in Bay Area

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Pablito(guest)

Post by Pablito(guest) » Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:53 pm

Thanks for the feedback, etc.

Conversely, twice this week I was lit up and having a blast on my 10 (not a WW) while other guys my size seemed to need their 12s.

I suppose ability is a factor, too. The better you get, the better your light wind skills and the easier it is for you to hold down a bigger kite in lots of wind? I've still got alot to learn.

Today, though, I upwinded from Little Baja to the Lake in a flood tide (not max flood, though). That was pretty cool.

Gabe, you have to admit that on those days when you were out on the 13HF, it sometimes was the only 13 on the water. A few times, it was the only kite on the water at all.

Paul

KillaHz
Resident
Resident

Post by KillaHz » Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:12 am

Pablito(guest) wrote:Thanks for the feedback, etc.

Conversely, twice this week I was lit up and having a blast on my 10 (not a WW) while other guys my size seemed to need their 12s.

I suppose ability is a factor, too. The better you get, the better your light wind skills and the easier it is for you to hold down a bigger kite in lots of wind? I've still got alot to learn.

Today, though, I upwinded from Little Baja to the Lake in a flood tide (not max flood, though). That was pretty cool.

Gabe, you have to admit that on those days when you were out on the 13HF, it sometimes was the only 13 on the water. A few times, it was the only kite on the water at all.

Paul

Hey Paul,

before the 13HF, I have been riding a 13m ZH...same deal, biggest kite I own. When the real big kites come out, I am on a skimboard but I can have plenty of fun on the 13 when 16s are out there.
Gabe Brown
sometimes Gary Bronson...