KillaHz WindReels screening this Friday!

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
KillaHz
KillaHz WindReels screening this Friday!

Post by KillaHz » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:16 pm

KillaHz WindReels Volume 1 screening and party at KiteWindSurf on Friday the 4th at 8:00. Come meet WindReels featured athlete Damien LeRoy and watch the KillaHz Prodcutions debut video. Dakine giveaways, who knows...maybe some RedBull cocktails, a killer video and lot's of fun. For details, check www.kitewindsurf.com and for the WindReels trailer check www.1cps.net

Hope to see you all there.

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:23 pm

This should be fun. For all of you that can make it, check it out.
Who knows, Alameda might even blow up to showtime...

See you there,
Ollie

Jimmy Hendrix

Cool movie

Post by Jimmy Hendrix » Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:54 am

That sounds like a blast. Who is on point this time for the cold beers? Any other pre-sceening activities planned??

Last time I was boosting off a wave, one of my song lyrics came to ...."excuse me while I kiss the sky"

Good wind+waves to all. Up here in heaven, hey Jerry - put that thing down man, you've had enough - the waves are always perfect and wind is always 20 side off.....sending ;-)

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:19 am

Hey,

This event went off well, lots showed up to check out the film, which was excellent. I'm sure many of you will enjoy it when it's officially released.
Many won some excellent giveaway items from UN, Dakine and Cabrinha.
Not me, because I never win anything. :(
Also, thanks to Jeff "My Insurance Doesn't Cover It" Ruoss at Kitewindsurf Alameda for hosting this event and letting us drink beer in his shop.

See you all on the water,
Ollie