Flash Austin & WW Crew at Berkeley for Tuesday

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Fester
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by Fester » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:15 am

Crissy was like sherman monday, very smooth wind and wind was to the beach with . Tried the Rapture, but no coment as the Bar was not setup to my specs.

Hana
Regular
Regular

Post by Hana » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:28 am

Has anyone tried Windwing's small kite? Like 6-8m? I've only seen Charlie with 12m rapture or Ollie's 10 and 12 Outrage II or Deweys 12. I am thinking if you big guys are on that kite size and never use a small kite now? I definitely try a small kite like 6 or 8m. I hope wind is good and hopefully I can sneak out today. umm.

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:33 am

Yoko I have a 8m Outrage for the good Sherman days. You can try it, but beware it's not going to fly like a boxer. High aspect kites fly totally different. You should try the Rage 2 in a smaller size. Go and get one from the WW guys. They have all sizes.
Dewey

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:37 am

Crissy was like sherman monday, very smooth wind and wind was to the beach with . Tried the Rapture, but no coment as the Bar was not setup to my specs.
Bar not to my specs. Boy the Prima Donnas on this form!!! =D>
Dewey

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:48 am

Yeah, the grip was the wrong color.
Go bigga'

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:29 am

Or maybe the red line was not the right shade.......perhaps a little more pink should be added????
Dewey

Day Tripper

flashback

Post by Day Tripper » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:39 am

It could have been a flashback....what is the difference?? those cool colors at the top of my "screen" may have been an indication.....either way, it was a great long sesh...nice to get such a long solid dose to feed the need.....

For me, this sesh was a gift: Joani's due date was Sunday, so I was not expecting to be on the water at all....

Z.

KillaHz
Resident
Resident

Re: flashback

Post by KillaHz » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:01 am

Day Tripper wrote:It could have been a flashback....what is the difference?? those cool colors at the top of my "screen" may have been an indication.....either way, it was a great long sesh...nice to get such a long solid dose to feed the need.....

For me, this sesh was a gift: Joani's due date was Sunday, so I was not expecting to be on the water at all....

Z.
yeah Z, Christi and I were discussing how in the hell that was possible last night...nice work.

See you there today?

Chip had the plug pulled a couple days ago I think...
Gabe Brown
sometimes Gary Bronson...

Lucky husband

coolest wife in the world

Post by Lucky husband » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:07 am

Gabe - this is one of the benefits of having a wife who loves to Kite....she understands the need to sesh, especially when it's close to home....

Hope to get some today......Z

KillaHz
Resident
Resident

Re: coolest wife in the world

Post by KillaHz » Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:01 am

Lucky husband wrote:Gabe - this is one of the benefits of having a wife who loves to Kite....she understands the need to sesh, especially when it's close to home....

Hope to get some today......Z
yeah, I here you. 3 hours though...are you kiting with your cell phone in a water proof bag?

I'm just surprised she's not jealous of the the sessions...paybacks a bitch!

I'll be heading out there by 3 or so...gotta fix my board first.
Gabe Brown
sometimes Gary Bronson...