RRD ZH kites deliver!

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
whitecap
Regular
Regular

Post by whitecap » Fri May 13, 2005 8:51 am

I think Ollie has it right...For boosting and cruising the bay, the zh is quite nice. Upwinds very well, exc. range, and skys great. The wave in very nice on the coast, and fun for carving ebb induced waves at crissy or rio. Also much nicer if you are going to unhook at all...

bob

Ware lover

Validation of RRD kites

Post by Ware lover » Thu May 26, 2005 10:13 am

So last week I rode on the coast with Big Dave. It was a big wave and big wind day. I am 225 lbs and I was lit on my 10m kite.

Dave was hucking sick air on his 16m kite. It's amazing to me that he was able to hold 6m more then me: we usually have 4m between us. This is not flat water boosting: 14 foot swells and big ocean wind.

Impressive!

Good winds + waves, Z.

tonyg
Joey
Joey

Small ZH's

Post by tonyg » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:39 pm

How are these kites in the smaller sizes? I've sold my small kite and am looking for a kite to go below my 12m Vegas. I'm thinking of the 8m ZH. Unfortunately I have no opportunity to try the kite.
Also considering the option of getting the 10m and picking up a cheam 7m kite for the nukin' days.
The other kite I'm considering is the 9m Strike2.
Looking for feedback.
Thanks
Tony

creekrat

Post by creekrat » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:07 pm

Hey Tony, Give the new spit fires a try you wont be sorry...

whatever

Post by whatever » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:15 pm

if you like the vegas style, and want the smaller kite...try the rrd type 6...I have a 9 for sale....

bob