Zeev is the Man!

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
mkramer
Contributor
Contributor
Zeev is the Man!

Post by mkramer » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:27 pm

Zeev is kiteboarding's Man of the year. He saved me big time today. There I am on my way to my first ever Waddell session. I made sure I had all my kites and harness, etc. I was stoked! My excitement grows as I see the caps on the water. My stoke suddenly shifts to horror when I realize I forgot my wetsuit. I was in a panic. How could this be?!! As we pull up I see Zeev pumping up his kite and run over to see if he might have an extra suit. "Oh, sure", he says. "It's in my truck, help yourself." I can't believe it. What an awesome session. Thank you, Zeev.

dewey
Old School
Old School

Post by dewey » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:34 am

Okay at 8pm tonight we should all hold up a glass and toast Zeev. =D>
Dewey

fearlu
Resident
Resident

Post by fearlu » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:14 am

I heard that Zeev pees in his wetsuit. True?

I pulled into the Sherman Island parking lot last Monday only to find that my wetsuit, harness, vest and helmet were still "drying" in my garage. The only trouble is, no one there owns a XXL to lend. Even Zeev's wouldn't fit me I'm sure... we must be rusty driving all over without wetsuits!
Go bigga'

knyfe
Resident
Resident

Post by knyfe » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:07 pm

I had a similar problem two weeks ago at 3rd. But it was really fine to go out without the wetsuit just with the Lycra. But it was one of the really warm days...

Where to-go today?