Sherman Blew!!

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
jstjohn3
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Sherman Blew!!

Post by jstjohn3 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:08 pm

Had my first real session of the season today, It felt great to get wet and throw some spray. It was good to see some of the old Sherman Crew and see some of the Bay Locals ripping the river. Here's a shot of Ollie testing out his new Windwing Outrage today.Image

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:10 pm

ahhh...
charlie

Hana
Regular
Regular

Post by Hana » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:25 pm

Ollie finally smiles once Charlie shuts his mouth. O:)

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:28 pm

haha hana so true,

ollie looked somehow pissed when charlie was joking away.

do you have more pictures hana? that was a super cool day.

charlie
Old School
Old School

Post by charlie » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:31 pm

cant a boy, just have a little fun?
charlie

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:59 pm

Hey you guys,

Today was awesome. I was a bit on the late show, I kind of procrastinated about the drive, but got going in time to see all my homeboys and girls and score a killer session! It's so much fun kiting with friends, especially when it's blowing like crazy and sunny and warm. The season is just now really getting underway, and it's still early, but a day like today makes me reflect on how cool it is to have gotten to know so many awesome people through the sport.

John - Thanks for the shot, I'll post it in the gallery also. Do you have any more?

Yoko - "Ollie finally smiles once Charlie shuts his mouth." Nice quote!! :) Not his fault though, I can be uptight and intense when rigging sometimes, especially new bridles on a new kite! Which I subsequently abandoned and just flew it in fixed-line mode. Too much stimuli to focus and make sure it was right. That Outrage will be the shizzy once the S.A.F.E. bridle is installed. I have to say, for a first time out with a new kite, it come through for me today.

It looks like it will do the same tomorrow, but I won't make it so I hope you guys can and have a blast!

Ciao,
Ollie

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:40 pm

Ollie whats up with the windwings, ive been very curious to ask, does the wider arc perform any different?

i have to admit the kites and bar look awesome.

Pizza Man

wind

Post by Pizza Man » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:43 pm

solid day. 12m sesh # wound, short lines, still Lit. 2nd sesh, in the slack w/sunset was powered 10m: stupid air and big spray.

Everyone dose on that advil, load up the coffee maker and see you for dawn patrol. Love z delta.

Good wind + glassywaves, Zeev.

pipedragon
Regular
Regular

Post by pipedragon » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:49 pm

Such a good day. Wind, sun and good people to kite with. Let's get this season started already!!!! P.S if anoyone did not have a chance to ride the glass water in between the two islands I highly reccomend it. There is an up draft there and if you jump just right you are in for a treat!!! HAve fun tommorw. I have some family business tommorw but would be right back there if I could. :roll:

whitecap
Regular
Regular

Post by whitecap » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:24 pm

smith fam better motivate in the morning. How do I kick these kids out of bed?

bob