You guys make me sick

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Big Al
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
You guys make me sick

Post by Big Al » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:56 am

Here I am slaving away 60-70hrs per week at my job, working on weekends, with no time to kite. :cry: I come on here and read about all the windy days we've had over the last few months that have just gone by with no chance of getting out there. I am so jealous!

Anyhow, I got a new job that starts early next month and I hope to get my life back and be able to get out on the water!

Ollie - the site looks great! Nothing wrong with the old site, but this is top notch!! Great job!

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Re: You guys make me sick

Post by OliverG » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:47 am

Big Al wrote:Here I am slaving away 60-70hrs per week at my job, working on weekends, with no time to kite. :cry: I come on here and read about all the windy days we've had over the last few months that have just gone by with no chance of getting out there. I am so jealous!

Anyhow, I got a new job that starts early next month and I hope to get my life back and be able to get out on the water!

Ollie - the site looks great! Nothing wrong with the old site, but this is top notch!! Great job!
Al,

Right on, thanks for the kudos! Buy a shirt!
Glad to hear you're doing well with the work scene, but make sure to get plenty of time on the water also, life is short!