Get your gear ready!

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Hana
Regular
Regular

Post by Hana » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:12 am

Whoever can kite today you guys are so lucky. The rest of America is holiday but I'm working today. Hope wind stays that way for today.
It was fun yesterday, not so much untangling my lines but I got some fun later in the afternoon. Lots of familiar faces at Alameda. Nice.

J Fox

Glad you survived, Ollie!

Post by J Fox » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:37 am

I'm glad you made it through what sounds like a potential disaster, Ollie.

There was more than one time in Costa when I was heading for the beach, looking around, wondering "where the hell is the G Man?" just before my own kite hit the water. Then I'd see you cruising along way outside somewhere, showing no signs of light air or otherwise.

I'm so ready for spring...

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:37 am

yes, yesterday it was gusty but still nice later on. But I think the wind will be really offshore today. watch out for the right wind direction and stay safe.

We need more days like yesterday...

CU, K

pipedragon
Regular
Regular

Post by pipedragon » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:43 am

It was good to be on the water again. I did not have the best day as I was struggling to get used to a new kite. Not the best conditions to be on new gear. I really like the X4 but I need more time on it to get it dialed in. I should have stayed out but I thought the wind was over. After I got home I saw it pick up again. Maybe I can get out of work early this week if we get some wind. =D>