Stolen Bridle Parts

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
cliftoncutshall
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Stolen Bridle Parts

Post by cliftoncutshall » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:00 am

Last Monday I left my 9m Obsession 2014 near the windsurfing shed by the kite beach @ Sherman. On Thursday I go to run my lines to discover that the pulley, pigtail, and pulley line have been removed from my kite. Either someone with the same kite needed it or the grumpy windsurf guy who stores his equipment on the end of the shed was sending me a message about "His Area" not being blocked. I intend to have "words" with him BTW. Do not take any (flack) from this guy! This cost me $50 and my kite will be unusable for a few weeks until this custom made piece gets delivered. Just a warning to Sherman Kiters to watch your stuff. Also be aware of grumpy territorial windsurfer Man at the end of the shed next to the beach. The kicker is that carpet is from my house 4 years ago! How does he think he owns that area?

Gorgegezzer
Joey
Joey

Re: Stolen Bridle Parts

Post by Gorgegezzer » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:12 am

I could mail them to you if you want if you can't get to Sherman. I know who you're speaking of and I am quite sure he did not bother your kite. He is like most around here where the kiters and windsurfers get along just fine how your parts got separated from your type I can't imagine

Gorgegezzer
Joey
Joey

Post by Gorgegezzer » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:28 am

I found the parts one morning just laying around no kites or people

cliftoncutshall
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Post by cliftoncutshall » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:14 am

Thank You Sir! I will PM you...