What's up with Caution?

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Kitesurfitis
Joey
Joey
What's up with Caution?

Post by Kitesurfitis » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Firstly, i love my Caution kites - they're like Timex watches! Been trying to contact them about the 2016 kites and replacement parts but no dice. It looks like Second Wind Maui is the only place to order them; they aren't on the Caution website even though they are advertised on Windalert. What up?

reyrivera
Old School
Old School

Re: What's up with Caution?

Post by reyrivera » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Peter can be hard to get hold off, sometimes he is out of town. I recently picked up a bunch of gear for me and some of my customers whose kites I can no longer repair. It was also a chance for me to catch up with Peter and Pohl as I have not seen them for quite awhile. It looks like they are very busy with stuff.

Your best bet is drive to Waddell and talk to their riders there, highly likely the brothers will be there.

pipedragon
Regular
Regular

Post by pipedragon » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Terrible way to run a business! If you don't have time you should not run a business. This is why I buy kites from a reputable source that answers the phone and has parts in stock.

Nxnwsurfer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nxnwsurfer » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:48 pm

Hard to get mad with anyone about how they choose to run their business. Its their business. They're just different that big brands which is part of the inherent charm (plus the kites are the tits - amazing wave kites).