JG WaterSports F-One TRUTH demo/Waddell

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
mbzporvida
Regular
Regular
JG WaterSports F-One TRUTH demo/Waddell

Post by mbzporvida » Tue May 12, 2015 7:16 pm

Thank you JG Cycle and Watersports for demoing the new 2015 F-One Trust kite last Sat. at Waddell.

I was able to ride the Trust 8 meter in 25 kt of winds and it was very stable and took the gusts well. The kite drifted great when on the wave and had a very positive feed back to the bar.Turned a little slower than the RRD Vision 3 that I usually ride but was much more stable over all. The bar and lines are super clean with out all of the springs and balls that some kites have. Not much into freestyle but the stability of this kite I think would great.

S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf S*urf
Another trip around the sun ?

J-GAR
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: JG WaterSports F-One TRUTH demo/Waddell

Post by J-GAR » Tue May 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Thanks mbzporvida for the review. I rode the F-One Trust 3 kite just before you when the wind was a bit lighter and a bit gusty and overall was really impressed with the kite. I normally ride the F-One Bandit 8 and compared to it, the Trust feels like it would be a great beginner kite (super stable, quick and easy relaunch, smooth turning and de power). The kite would also be great for more advanced riders looking for fun kite loops and lofty jumps with great hang time. I was impressed with its wave characteristics also (drifted really well). The turning speed is sufficient for wave riding, but the Bandit 8 is more quick. The F-One bar just works great and is super clean and functional without all the unnecessary clutter on the bar seen on some other bars. The bar also feels very comfortable in the hands.

If anyone else would like to try out any F-One kite gear, I normally kite at Waddell and Sherman. Contact me at http://www.jgcyclesandwatersports.com or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jgcyclesandwatersports

Thanks,
John