Kites Stolen

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
Cehayes
Joey
Joey
Kites Stolen

Post by Cehayes » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:49 am

My car was broken into this morning around 8AM in Bernal Heights neighborhood. 8M and 11M 2011 Cabrinha Switchblades were stolen. They were the white/black/orange color. Both in green bags with bars attached. The 11M also had a pump attached. The 8M was recently professionally repaired from a canopy blowout. Please be on the lookout.

Thanks,

Clinton
(860)885-4885
clintonearlhayes@gmail.com

etxxz
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Kites Stolen

Post by etxxz » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:42 pm

sorry to hear... keep an eye out on craigslist and ebay. did they target anything else? how visible was your gear from outside? i don't even leave a napkin in my car when i park it outside cause people be lookin..

also what did they *break* to get in.. that's also a PITA to deal with and have fixed. Wonder if your insurance company, or renter's if you have, will replace the stolen goods.

may that kite blow up on the person at crissy and the tide suck them out to the farallon islands where my friend jaws the VIIIth is going to meet him.

MaximYudayev1508
Joey
Joey

Re: Kites Stolen

Post by MaximYudayev1508 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:16 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll defenetly try to find someone who did it. He will regret about what he did! JQI* Can you tell us some details about your kite or even better to show some pictures if you have. Bay area is a home for honest kiters that's why I believe everybody who's seen this post, will watch for kites look like yours. Take care and don't lose the mood.
Maxim Yudayev

(415)926-3796

Airush Lithium 9 (brown); LiteWave Carbon Kick 135.