summer book

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
stringy
Contributor
Contributor
summer book

Post by stringy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Hey guys, I don't post much on this forum, but wanted to let you know about a book I just put together. I thought some of you might like it because I did add a couple of images from sherman and waddle when I was down this past summer.

After months of shooting images throughout the summer, I’ve decided to throw some of my favorites together and create a book that captures kiteboarding through my camera lens.
This summer has taken me from my home here in the Puget Sound all the way to Cape Hatteras for the tripleS event and then to San Francisco with the Blade Kiteboarding team, with numerous visits along the way to the Columbia River Gorge.
My passion is in capturing pictures of kiteboarding and just wanted the opportunity to share them with you.
I put this picture book together as a coffee table accessory, but wanted to make it available to all of my friends.
I have uploaded this book to http://www.blurb.com and you can order the book to your liking.
It’s not for everybody, but if you’re into kiteboarding, and want to see some stellar riding, you might like to have this book.
Just so you know, I don’t make any money on this. I’m just wanting to share with you my passion for capturing the sport.
Just go to the link to preview the book.
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/ ... 6d4fde8d21

Here’s a list of everyone I could remember from meeting them over this past summer.
Gisela Pulido, Teddy Lyons, Mark Miedama, Sam Medysky, Rick Jensen, Susi Mai, Rich Sabo, Chris Burke, Eric Rienstra, Sam Light, Andre Phillip, Colleen Carroll, Billy Parker, Tom Court, Joe Ruscito, Sam Bell, Claire Lutz, Jake Kelsick, Tom van Veen, Josh Mulcoy, Ian Alldredge, Jason Slezak, Patrick Rebstock, Slawek Krauze, Tom Dawson, Ollie, Guacamole Deejay, Brett Newcomb, Sonny Swords, Johnny Walker, Bobby Ngai, John Ruffing, Matteo Soltrane, Alex Barnet , Brad Gordon, Craig Cunningham, Patrick Anderson, Drew Christianson, Chris Bobryk, John Perry, David Drinkwater, Matt Elsasser, Brendan Kerr, Joby Cook, Kellen Hall, Dominick van Veen, Jon Van Malsen, Alex Fox, Evan Netsch, Brandon Scheid, Tommy Fields, Levi Roeseler, Nico Suriel, Oliver Umpierre, Jeff Andrade, Blaine Baker, Grom Gormley, Jan Boersma, Dylan Murphy, Vetea Boersma, Shannon Gormley, Bille Kipling, Paul Porter, Austin Keillor, Jim Hunt, Carol Bolstad, Cameron Rogers, Lia Von Spreckelson, Lindsay McClure, Jessica Withington Sanchez, Laura Maher, Jim Stringfellow

NCKite_Ryder
Resident
Resident

Re: summer book

Post by NCKite_Ryder » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 am

Watch out losocco... Stringy has some sweet pics!

Good luck with you book, Im excited to see it.
6,8,10,12 RPM's
2010 UG FLX
2012 Firewire Flexfire Strapless

NorthCoastKiter -

rvv
Regular
Regular

Re: summer book

Post by rvv » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 am

Great shots!
Royce V
KGBswag