Drama at Wadell today?

Post general kiteboarding discussion topics here!
sc-surfer
Resident
Resident
Drama at Wadell today?

Post by sc-surfer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:44 am

guidoz wrote:so, seriously what happened? I wanna know now, so curious ;-) Is it maybe about that guy who might have hit that other guy? ;-)
Might be…

friggin old guy
Regular
Regular

Re: Drama at Wadell today?

Post by friggin old guy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:24 pm

So here's the scoop:

Some guy carpooled to Waddell. As soon as he got there, people started yelling at him. The yelling increased when he took out his mutant directional with boots and gojoe. He blew up his yellow Cabrinha, laid out his lines in a way that totally screwed everybody up, and then went back to his borrowed car to have lunch and change into his wetsuit. Yelling increased. Nobody would launch him so he self-launched it and got yarded. It took him a while to get into the directional with boots, so people were yelling at him for messing up the inside transition area. Finally he made it out, but was totally freaked out by a giant red patch that he thought was seal blood. Actually, it was whale poop, but he was so upset that he ate it right in the middle of the the stuff, and he ended up inhaling the flocculent fecal flume.

And that's not all.

He ran into somebody on the way back in, his kite hindenburged and he took out 5 other kiters in the process. More yelling. Finally he gets back in, but nobody would land him. He brings it down between two guys, but neither of them grab it, kite gets away and he gets completely yarded again. Now he starts yelling at the two guys. Everybody is yelling. The tourists are frightened. Whales hear the yelling and they become frightened. More flumes. 49ers are handed their worst loss in years.

I might have missed something, but that's what went down. It was ugly.

sc-surfer
Resident
Resident

Drama at Wadell today?

Post by sc-surfer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:43 pm

friggin old guy wrote:So here's the scoop:

Some guy carpooled to Waddell. As soon as he got there, people started yelling at him. The yelling increased when he took out his mutant directional with boots and gojoe. He blew up his yellow Cabrinha, laid out his lines in a way that totally screwed everybody up, and then went back to his borrowed car to have lunch and change into his wetsuit. Yelling increased. Nobody would launch him so he self-launched it and got yarded. It took him a while to get into the directional with boots, so people were yelling at him for messing up the inside transition area. Finally he made it out, but was totally freaked out by a giant red patch that he thought was seal blood. Actually, it was whale poop, but he was so upset that he ate it right in the middle of the the stuff, and he ended up inhaling the flocculent fecal flume.

And that's not all.

He ran into somebody on the way back in, his kite hindenburged and he took out 5 other kiters in the process. More yelling. Finally he gets back in, but nobody would land him. He brings it down between two guys, but neither of them grab it, kite gets away and he gets completely yarded again. Now he starts yelling at the two guys. Everybody is yelling. The tourists are frightened. Whales hear the yelling and they become frightened. More flumes. 49ers are handed their worst loss in years.

I might have missed something, but that's what went down. It was ugly.

Yep. That's exactly how I heard it. Thanks for clearing it up. :-)

sloughslut
Resident
Resident

Post by sloughslut » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 pm

was it a yellow cagina or? I was hang gliding and saw everything
Riding used and closeout kites and boards from e-bay,craigslist,ikitesurf, and local surf shops.Now riding home made foils

mikelu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mikelu » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:27 pm

sloughslut wrote:was it a yellow cagina or? I was hang gliding and saw everything
HMMM.. If phil was hangliding could it be Phil pooh or Whale pooh!!!!

sloughslut
Resident
Resident

Post by sloughslut » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Riding used and closeout kites and boards from e-bay,craigslist,ikitesurf, and local surf shops.Now riding home made foils

buckidge
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: Re: Drama at Wadell today?

Post by buckidge » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:13 pm

friggin old guy wrote: I might have missed something, but that's what went down. It was ugly.
Turns out this same guy went on to break the Salsa Code later that night too.:x

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are built for"

friggin old guy
Regular
Regular

Post by friggin old guy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Now I'm REALLY disgusted. Flocculent fecal plumes and salsa......that's just wrong.

le noun
Old School
Old School

Post by le noun » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:15 pm

buckidge wrote:
friggin old guy wrote: I might have missed something, but that's what went down. It was ugly.

We are not allowed to joke about the salsa code on this forum anymore. :mrgreen:
Kites: 2020 F-One Bandit: 10m.
Board: 2018 F-One Slice 5'1 Surf/Foil convertible
Harness: Manera Union.
Wetsuit: Manera 5/4 X10D

OliverG
Old School
Old School

Post by OliverG » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 pm

le noun wrote:
buckidge wrote:

We are not allowed to joke about the salsa code on this forum anymore. :mrgreen:
haha...of course you can, I think the timing was wrong before with about 20 jokes in a row about it right before a party or something like that...c'mon...